Android phone? Well I have this Htc vivid droid phone and I downloaded this cool shooting game on it. I played the game nonstop for at least 3 or 4 hours when I started to notice the back of the phone getting hotter to the touch with each passing hour. 5 hours into the game I noticed what seemed like steam/smoke coming from under the battery cover. I opened it up,removed the hot battery and smoke was coming out of small openings from inside the phone. I freaked out and haven't played for that long since. The phone still works but could it have overheated or something?